Welcome on our campsite
Would you like to camp on a dairy farm with your tent, caravan or camper? Click here for availability and reservation.
Our minium stay on the camping is 7 nights.
(hikers, bikers and campers on tour, just one night is possible)
Camping open 01-04-2019/ 01-10-2019 ;
- All Hazenveld Farm’s camping places have an area of at least 115m2.
- Each place has its own water supply, waste water discharge and power hook-up (6 Ampères).
- We have levelled all caravan sites and lightly compounded the area for the front tent, to make sure everything stays dry and clean.
- For campers: five paved sites (min.100m2) on the camping (min. stay 7 nights)
- For campers who drive daily: four, a bit cheaper, paved sites (55m2) directly next to the campsite. (to book from a 2 nights stay)
The camping areas are divided among various camping fields, which are all surrounded by shrubbery. We have a picnic table in a lovely spot on the hikers’ field, reserved for those camping in a tent.Camping in comfort
- Washrooms and toilets, with underfloor heating;
- Separate ladies’ and men’s facilities;
- Showers in nice large booths, which work without tokens;
- Outside the washroom building is the washing-up area, under a lean-to;
- Laundromat with washer and a dryer (the only coin-operated machines on our camping);
- Microwave oven, a refrigerator and an electric kettle;
- WiFi, for free included in our week-prices.
To ensure your rest, your children’s safety and the preservation of our grounds, our camping grounds are off-bounds for cars. We have super-size kiddie carts to replace your vehicle, which serve as your “wheels” during your stay on our campsite.
For our junior camping guests
Children can join Pete the farmer as he feeds the calves. We also have funny bikes, a play hut with a sandbox and a playboat, specially for them. In Kockengen (3km) is a heated outdoor swimming pool. In Breukelen (8 km) is an indoor fun, play and swimming pool.
For all our camping guests
Adults, too, can join Pete the farmer as he heads for the fields to milk the cows. Pete will explain how we use agricultural nature management to maintain our beautiful region with its marvellous creek banks and many field birds.
- On summer nights you can demonstrate your boules skills on our special court.
- In our “living room” we have a TV set with a wide choice of channels, including foreign ones.
- Is there nothing on? Then watch a film on the DVD player.
- Ask at the reception desk for a Laptop computer with an Internet connection,(small charge).
- Tourist information: you will find enough ideas for a memorable vacation.
- Small library containing fiction, nature guides and informational literature about the area.