Discover our dairy farm!
Come and stay in one of our comfortable Bed&Breakfast rooms for a few nights. Spend a couple of days walking, cycling and relaxing in a verdant setting amid fields and cows. Enjoy the willow trees, windmills and the abundant water. See with your own eyes how a farm is run and visit Pete’s farmyard. Experience the comfort of a three-star hotel combined with country hospitality.
Put on your hiking shoes and discover the beauty of the area by taking a walk through the surrounding farmland. You will not see much asphalt during your hike. At the end of the day you will find restaurants in the area with a unique ambiance, where you can enjoy a wonderful meal. We suggest you dine in the castle village of Haarzuilens, or that you book a table at brasserie Het Eiland in het Weiland (island in the fields).
Pete the farmer invites you to join him in milking the cows
Find out where milk comes from. Taste fresh farm milk. Have a serious chat with Pete the farmer about keeping dairy cattle. Ask him all the things you have always wanted to ask a dairy farmer. A great time is guaranteed for young and old.
Multiple-day package on and around the dairy farm:
- Welcome with coffee, tea and a local treat;
- Two nights including a luxurious farmers-breakfast with yummy local products;
- A walk through the farmlands, with rucksack;
- A cow-milking workshop, especially for you and your family, among the cows;
- Of course you can also taste fresh farm milk;
- A milker’s certificate for the kids;
Rates, availability and booking:
- € 129,00 per person, based on 2 persons in a room;
- Children: 50% discount (in their parents’ room);
- Each extra adult (in this same room) € 80.00.
Suggestions for excursions:
- De Haar Castle in Haarzuilens;
- Dutch farmer’s golf at De Boerinn near the town of Kamerik;
- Pitch and Put, the beginning of real golf, Kamerijck in Kamerik;
- Visit to the cities of Utrecht and Amsterdam.