Holiday at Hazenveld Farm
Most welcome at Hazenveld Farm!
Zoover 2018: 9.7!
check here availaibility and make your reservation
Are you looking for a small camping in the Green Heart of Holland? Or a charming B&B between Utrecht and Amsterdam?
cup of coffee and nice warm rolls. You are looking out over green meadows with cows
and sheep grazing, accompanied by the sound of green frogs croaking merrily. And the
kids? They are out feeding the calves with Pete the farmer, or having fun in the
playing hut. This is what Hazenveld Farm considers the ultimate holiday sensation!
Look at our camping streetview
- Cosily decorated rooms with private bathrooms;
- box-spring beds (90x210);
- air conditioning;
- TV flatscreen, satellite;
- free WiFi;
- If booked directly for 2 nights or more: we offer you one day free use of our bikes .(max 2 adults and 2 children, between 9.00 am and 21.00 pm)
1 - 32 m2
2 - 35 m2
3 - 35 m2
4 - studio
0-2 jr: 100
Ot en Sien
2-3 nights -/- 10% + Tourist taxes € 1.35 pppn
4-6 nights -/- 15% Optional: breakfast € 8.50 pppd
7+ nights -/- 20%
check availability and make your reservation
Comfortable mini-camping: Open: 1-4 / 1-10-2019
Our mini-camping has all the amenities we, ardent campers ourselves, find important:
- comfortable washrooms, that is including toilet paper, hot showers without token machines;
- plenty of tourist information;
- Wi-Fi for free included in our weekly prices;
- hot rolls in the morning.
- Ours is a true tourist camping, without season guests;
- Price incl. 2 persons, elektricity and shower: € 20,50/night;
- Reservations from 7 nights stay possible;
- Arrival days: Monday, Friday and Saturday.
- Tourist taxes 10%
From this motorhome pitches you can use your motorhome as a driving vehicle during your stay. Reservations for Camperpitches can be made from 2 nights stay.
From our farm you can easily visit, up to 1 hour by car:
- the cities of Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- the picturesque villages of fishermen « Volendam » and « Marken »;
- the Isle of Texel with « Ecomare » ;
- the « Afsluitdijk » a dam large size of 32 kilometres which is used to close the Zuiderzee (a former Gulf of the North Sea);
- the Gouda or Alkmaar Cheese market;
- Great Lakes (Vinkeveen, Loosdrecht) and the Vecht River;
- the city of the Hague;
- the windmills of « Kinderdijk » also recognized as part of world heritage by UNESCO.
- amusement park « Efteling »
- the Castle « De Haar » in Haarzuilens 3 km.
- « Dick Bruna Huis » a museum with works of the Dutch Dick Bruna writer Dick Bruna, best known for his comics for children.
- the Rietveld House « Rietveld huis » part of UNESCO World Heritage, is an outstanding masterpiece of the architect and designer Gerrit Rietveld;
- the national Museum of automatic musical instruments « Speelklok » that you absolutely must see!
- Vacation on a dairy farm near Amsterdam and Utrecht
Mini-camping and Bed&Breakfast Hazenveld Farm is surrounded by fields and is adjacent to our small-scale dairy farm. From your tent or caravan you can look out over the fields where our own cows are grazing.
Hazenveld Farm is an oasis located between the cities of Amsterdam and Utrecht, in the Green
Heart of Holland. From the A2 motorway (exit Maarssen or Breukelen) and the A12 motorway
(exit Woerden) it is only a 10km-drive to our farm. De Haar Castle and enchanting Haarzuilens
(3km) are an easy bike ride away.